Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Wench should never let herself loose.

There is no reason for a woman not to work out, especially if God gave her a drop dead killer body, bones proportional, and the ivory skin of a sacrificial virgin. No reason at all. In fact, it's a crime if not an act against one's basic moral obligation. We each have a responsibility to work hard to stay healthy for ourselves for our future, and it drives me nuts to see the bitch let herself go. I will not tolerate it. However, I must admit that in this new day & age of diplomatic "I feel" politics warranting a progressive practice in influence and cooperation, we as friends and lovers have an obligation to encourage them to try their best, even in the face of stubborn inertia. The question is how? I have my dogmatic brow-beating approach, but even I admit that outright bitch-slapping doesn't always work. Moreover, is it worth the effort - when in fact, I could probably find another model who has the runner's habbit embedded already? Lower hung fruit. I will munch on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment