Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Hammer of Thor

Consider for a moment the possibility of dating a nymphomaniac. Consider all the implications, benefits and challenges, social impact and realizable personal milestones that come along with having a bedfellow whose biological fabric, DNA, and soul was, from birth, imbued by the heavens a mystical ancient whisper granting her the mission to do just one thing to be one with the sex. I use the wordsex as a proper noun here to illustrate the transcendental nature of sex to the Nympho, not as a gender, but as something more like energy, a moving torrent like the Force. And I dont mean Obi Wans pissing in the wind kind of force. Nymphos are a breed until themselves. Im talking about the Darth Jenna Jameson shit, blow out your eardrums, suck you till your lungs collapse, please dont touch Mr. Helmet head anymore, kind of force.

Nymphos are evil. They are malevolently overpowered. They cannot be controlled, much less owned or tempered. And if you cant keep up, they will leave you. They must be enslaved. They are like the holy grail of game.

Thor is a good man, and his story is that of the underdog turned army general. He moved his way up the firm the old fashioned way taking on doc and contract work nobody else wanted and ate up billable hours on overtime for free. He didnt complain and was a quiet soldier to the firm, all the while soaking up knowledge and building influence. A few years ago, he was finally promoted to a leadership roll, became the first point of contact with the bulge-brackets, and so he could start indulging a little in softer things in life like wine, literature, karaoke, and flaming dr. peppers. He is notoriously generous with his champagne and overly-friendly to strangers. Thor was THAT brother who drove the last girl home at the end of the night when no one else would. He was never the alpha male, but his presence inspires meaningful conversation no matter how loud the music, and he his attendance is always enough to warrant thatone more drink for good measure. His teeth were a bit crooked but he makes up for it with one of those million dollar smiles. His intentions have always been the most altruistic of us all consequently and unwillingly the benchmark of all our actions. Women are drawn to him because of his good heart - like an Asian Celtic Jedi. Women fear that if they venture too far into a relationship with him, they would fall under his Jedi spell.

They also fall for one more thing. In addition to a big heart, he also has a big cock.

His ex-girlfriends nicknamed it,The Hammer. The Hammer of Thor.

I digress.

Most men, those lucky enough to find a nymph, would keep her caged away at home. That’s the smart thing to do. This might be why we rarely see them out. This might also be why when friends tell us theyve met one, were more often than not skeptical. So back in November on the eve of Johnsons birthday, when Thor told us about his new friend, we all imagined a cougar or possibly a cute young intern who hadnt had a boyfriend before. Truth be told, hed been keeping quietly to himself, taking occasional trips out to Taipei, and when we finally did see him that night, he wasnt his talkative self. He looked disheveled, a bit restless, and quite tired like a mule whod just stepped off a long-haul flight from the Golden Triangle. And if you count sex as a narcotic, thats pretty-much what happened.

How was Taipei? Heard youve been seeing someone, I ventured. Johnson, Hulk, Kal-El, and I were huddled in a corner of the bar.

Thor didnt waste much time and dove right into it.

Mate, I dont even see Taipei anymore..

Wow, enjoying yourself? I asked nonchalantly, digging at the bottom of my Chivas greentea.

I touched down Friday morning, checked into the Hyatt. We left the hotel once to get some dinner. I havent seen daylight in 72 hours.

Yo, thats sick. Johnson was interested in details, despite having dated his girl for 6 months already.

Nympho. Mate, Im dating a Nympho. Shes fucking crazy, Thor insisted.

Youre in honeymoon period. Thats understandable, I mused.

No, mate Im telling you. I came 6 times in the first night. We look at him quizzically.

WTF. But you got the Hammer Hulk wasnt convinced.

Thor was shaking his head,Hammer was dry-heaving by Day 2.

Harsh.

Her appetite is insatiable. Shes fucking crazy.

The man is an empty shell. Johnson shook his head.

Happy birthday, Johnson. Thor raised his glass.

Happy birthday, Thor. Johnson returned.

We all chuckled at the irony and chimed in,

Happy birthday, Thor!

And we all raised our glasses.

We finally met Lisa just two weeks ago. We were meeting at Racks to start off the night, and we invited Thor to join us. He brought along the vixen. And wow. First, imagine a nympho. Now imagine a half-Brazilian, half-Taiwanese nympho. Legendary. Thats right limited edition, complete with hologram sticker. She was stunning. The rest of us were well, we were just stunned. She was tall and slim. Big Latina eyes, killer smile, porcelain skin, and yet her curves stretched only so lightly against the skin tight black cotton-stretch dress she was wearing. She couldnt speak a lick of English, but she was very nice. We all wanted to run over to the Thor-meister and rollout some jumping high fives, a hearty handshake, and a big pat on the back! Good job, good job. Bartend, get a bottle of your finest cognac!

From Racks, we went straight to Dragon I. The DJ room was packed to the brim, and so we stationed ourselves in the civilian room by the Long Bar. Everyone was in good spirits, and within 45 mins, 3 rounds of flaming something or other, we were buzzing hard. Some of us more than others. Hulk, Johnson, Saks we were on cruise control; opening up a few sets on the floor but nothing special. We were in a happy drunk mode and dancing up a storm. Thor and Lisa were dancing a bit too, some moves less dance-like than others. We were happy for him, nonetheless. He was Bossman for the night.

I found myself at the bar later on in the night chatting with Lisa in my broken Mandarin. She was sweet and talkative. She had no airs about her, and she had an adorable laugh. She was becoming more and more flirtatious as the night wore on, and I was trying to distract myself by ordering more drinks while she tried to keep my attention pretending to wave down the bartender even though he wasnt looking, smiling at random strangers to break the conversation up. She was getting frisky and kissed me repeatedly on the cheek, and there wasnt much room to maneuver on a Saturday night.

Youre so lean! She purred, felt my waist, let out a squeal and licked my face. It was becoming more crowded in the room, and so I turned my body adjacent to the bar, with one elbow leaning on the marble. Lisa turned her back to me with her neck coming closer towards my face and the cleft of her derriere pressing firmly into my crotch. I could smell the soft perfume in her hair and a faint scent that I can only guess were her pheromones gushing from every pore in her body. My hands moved to her waist quickly to push her away just a little to give some distance between her soft ass and my throbbing erection, but she was quick and took my hand and ran it over her taught midriff. Ive been in situations like this before, when the girl of a friend is this hammered; she doesnt mean it personal and Im just the closest target. Its purely circumstantial and I knew it. Even though Thor wasnt calling it official - between brothers, the protocol is very strict.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Thor engaged in a friendly chat with a friend, but I had not doubt he could see his girl was on a rampage. I finally caught his eye, and I pointed my finger straight at him.You, come here. I told him I had to use the washroom, that he should hold the bar space, that it was real estate worth parking. In fact, I was going cool off and stay out of the way. For the rest of the night, the boys took turns shooing away the bar vultures who simply could not resist spent the past 2 hours gazing from across the bar, waiting for a chance to intercept her and lull her away from the pack. Saks patience fell through and ordered her taken off the premise. Thor, get her outta here. Shes done. Shes hammered. It was the right move. I went home and rubbed one out.

The next morning, I received some text messages from Thor. I think he was feeling mildly uncomfortable having her out in public, and perhaps he needed some reassurance.

Thor: Sorry didnt get chance 2 see you before we left. Had to take crazy girl home b4 some random dude tried to take her back home. Translation: Yo, had to bounce home to tax that ass. Please tell me Im not doing the wrong thing parading around town with a girl who might be mistaken as a high class prostitute.

Phalimus: No worries. You did the right thing. She is a very attractive girl with an appetite for excitement. I can understand why you two would stay cooped up in a hotel normally. Translation: Its a good thing you got her outta there. I want to eat her out and Im so envious. I wish I was tapping that hot body 8 nights a week. I can still smell her perfume on my cuff..

Thor: Crazy girl, crazy appetite, crazy everything. Completely loses control when drunk. Happens all the time. Beginning to think Im crazy for continuing to see herTranslation: We fuck so goooood. She lets me have it anyway I want, any time I want. However, Im concerned about my appearance though out in public. Are you sure, it doesnt look like Im tapping a high class prostitute?

Phalimus: Youre addicted. And its not something everyone has a chance to experience. We are happy for you. Enjoy it. Although she may driver you up the wall later. Translation: You coke fiend. You should pour honey all over her and do lines off her beaver. We hate you, but we are happy for you. Tap that shit, badboy! Dont take her home to see mom.

Thor: Thanks, but shes already driving me up the wall with her craziness! Will be outta town until after CNY. Lets catch up afterwards. Translation: Thank you for reassuring me. Im da MAN! Im going to spend 2 weeks just tapping. Outties yo.

Phalimus: Good to see you too, bro. Just tie her up in a cage. See you in a few weeks. Translation: You da Man! Just tie her up in a cage. Tell us all about it when you come back an empty shell, motherfucker.

Phalimus out.

No comments:

Post a Comment